March 24, 2011

Line Collage

K Valin
 This collage was made for the "line collage" assignment. This assignment called for the manipulation of pinhole photographs taken by the class into an abstract collage that included lines. This is my favorite image because it appears so cluttered and vague. I was proud of myself for turning the pictures of a window and stairs into something artistically confusing. The edits I used were done in photoshop and included: color range, where i dragged only certain colored aspects in a photograph into a new layer, and the gradient tool, which was used to soften the edges of each new image and merge them together effectively.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how you blended these. i also like that the focus points are in the corners so that your eyes aren't stopping on any one point so you look at the whole collage. The angles are very lovely and complement each other in a way that works but probably wouldn't any other way. Thumbs up.